If you could read ansports autobiography about anyone who would it be and why?

Latest Posts Forums Off Topic If you could read ansports autobiography about anyone who would it be and why?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Danny Cook
    Keymaster

To celebrate World Book Day I’m asking the question: If you could read a sports autobiography about anyone who would it be and why?

There have been some fantastic sports personalities over the years and I’m sure there are plenty of untold stories hidden away from the public domain. A prime example could be an autobiography centred around Sepp Blatter and the FIFA scandal. But what current autobiography would you read or if you chose anyone to release an autobiography who would it be and why?

My thoughts: I’d really love to read about Brian Clough’s spell at Leeds United. I was a huge fan of the film The Damned United and I know there is a book too that I’d love to get the chance to read. I’d also be tempted to read a Nigel Pearson autobiography to find out more about what went on behind the scenes at Leicester prior to his departure and their famous Premier League win. Another autobiography I’d love to read is one centred around Steve McClaren’s short spell as England manager and how he faced large amounts of scrutiny and pressure. To complete a common theme of management, I’d be interested to find out what Chris Coleman did to the Welsh national team during the 2016 European Championships.

What do you think let me know your thoughts in the comments section below

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.